Rugged Wear Series
Rugged Wear Fabric:
- 420 Denier Nylon material with a high-denisty weave
- A special milled apparel fabric made in the U.S.A.
- Dan's very best in briar protection, tough as nails, tear and snag resistant
- The fabric is inherently water-resistant, plus it has a solvent-based urethane coating that makes it waterproof.
- Due to Dan's seams not being sealed we call Dan's products water-resistant rather than waterproof
- The difference between Rugged Wear and the Original Dan's material is the 20 denier extra thickness and the solvent-based urethane coating of the Rugged Wear, giving it more durability and longer-lasting properties.
The Best in Briarproof.
Although the bibs and chaps have a waterproof liner, the seams are not sealed. Therefore they are not guaranteed to be 100% waterproof.
Rugged Wear Series include coats, bibs, chaps, snap on hoods, holders for Garmin alpha and astro, tri tronic holder.
Our Rugged Wear apparel is made with the top quality nylon fabric recognized by hunters for many years as WIck Outdoor Works.
Please note: Colors on Rugged Wear products vary slightly, but all products will match.