Comprehensive daily nutritional support for dogs! With vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids that may be missing from traditional dog food diets.
What is Vitacost Canine Multi-Vitamin Chews?
Vitacost Canine Multi-Vitamin Chews is a daily supplement for dogs that provides a variety of nutrients to optimize the nutritional content of your pet’s diet and support normal, healthy growth and maintenance.
Just like human diets, animal diets may be lacking in important nutrients. Low-quality food, picky eating and other factors can contribute to poor canine nutrition. Vitacost Canine Multi-Vitamin Chews is one way to ensure your dog receives the proper balance of vitamins and minerals he or she needs every day.
Ideal-sized and great-tasting, these chewable tablets can be given directly to your dog or added to a pet pill pocket. No artificial colors, sweeteners or flavors have been added.
How do Vitacost Canine Multi-Vitamin Chews support your dog’s health?
- Supplies vitamins A, B2, B1, B6, B12, niacin, D3 and E.
- Supplies minerals calcium, cobalt, copper, iodine, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus, potassium and zinc.
- Supplies linoleic acid, an essential fatty acid. Essential fatty acids are nutrients necessary for health, but they can’t be made by the body—they must be obtained through diet. Although fatty acids are present in some foods (especially fish), most dogs do not consume enough of these foods to regularly obtain these nutrients.
Why choose Vitacost Canine Multi-Vitamin Chews?
- Premium-quality nutritional supplement for dogs
- Ideal for dogs of all sizes (information on dosing by weight provided)
- Easy-to-take chewable tablets
- Contains 120 servings per bottle
- Great value!
Vitacost nutritional products are manufactured to high standards of quality, efficacy and safety. Each Vitacost product meets or exceeds the standards and requirements set forth in the FDA’s Code of Federal Regulation (21 CFR, 111) Current Good Manufacturing Practices (CGMP).
For dogs under 20 lbs give 1 tablet daily.
For dogs 20-60 lbs give 2 tablets daily.
For dogs over 60 lbs give 3 tablets daily.
If giving more than 1 tablet, divide between AM and PM.
Keep dry and at room temperature (59°- 86° F [15° - 30°C]).
Eggs, peanuts, tree nuts, shellfish, fish, soy, gluten, titanium dioxide.
|Amount Per Serving||% Daily Value|
|Crude Protein (Min) 15%|
|Crude Fat (Min) 5%|
|Crude Fiber (Max) 12%|
|Moisture (Max) 12%|
|Calcium (as dicalcium phosphate)||100 mg|
|Cobalt (as cobalt sulfate)||14 mcg|
|Copper (as copper sulfate)||50 mcg|
|Iodine (as potassium iodine)||62 mcg|
|Iron (as ferrous fumerate)||1 mg|
|Magnesium (as magnesium oxide)||52 mcg|
|Manganese (as manganese sulfate)||60 mcg|
|Phosphorus (as dicalcium phosphate)||60 mg|
|Potassium (as potassium iodide)||16 mcg|
|Zinc (as zinc oxide)||1.5 mg|
|Vitamin A (as Vitamin A acetate)||1000 IU|
|Vitamin D (as Cholecalciferol, D3)||100 IU|
|Vitamin E (as dl-alpha tocopherol acetate)||2 IU|
|Vitamin B1 (thiamin)||819 mcg|
|Vitamin B2 (riboflavin)||1 mg|
|Vitamin B6 (pyridoxine HCl)||82 mcg|
|Vitamin B12 (cyanocobalamin)||0.2 mcg|
|Linoleic Acid||30 mg|
Not for human consumption. Accidental overdose of iron-containing products is a leading cause of fatal poisoning in children under 6. Keep this product out of the reach of children. In case of accidental overdose, call a doctor or poison control center immediately.
Vitacost-Canine Multi-Vitamin Chews
- Product Code: Vitacost Vitamins
- Availability: In Stock