NEWEST ADDITION to the Boss Light Family
It has all the controls on the head, it has four forward positions for the (brighter) main beam and two reverse positions for the (40 percent Brighter) walk light and two positions for the color. It also has a separate switch that runs the built-in Red Laser pointer. Included is also 3 high milliamp batteries which gives you a FULL four hours of burn time on the highest setting and then two hours of dimmer light, to get you out of the woods in case you forget to charge it.
- The Main Beam comes with two choices. Warm White which is a dedomed LED that penentrates further into the darkness and has a tint which I feel allows you to see the image of the coon if it is in the fork of a tree or not looking and you need to see its fur.
- The Cool White Main beam appears to be a brighter white color, expecially when shined at short distances on a wall. Out in the woods it washes out at distances and in my opinon even though impressive at short distances does not stack up against the dedomed Warm White LED. Also you have a bright white walk light so why have two of the same colored beams.
- The Colored LED that helps you find the coons eyes, comes in Red or Green. My choice is Red and that is the best seller but some prefer green and it also works great.
Each light comes with a Laser built into the head. This is great for showing people where the coon is in the tree.
- 4 Hours on High that dims down.
- (Many other lights just shut completely down)
- Walk Light and Colored LEDs will burn for days.
- 3 Top Quality Batteries
- 4v (3.7v)
- Size 3.4 x 2.25 x 1.5 inches.
- 2 Full Year Warranty for parts and labor.
Boss Hotspot Elite
- Product Code: Hotspot Elite
- Availability: In Stock